29 February 2008

Grunge Looks



Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang, Ann Demeulemeester, Balmain, Burberry Prorsum, Topshop Unique

As much as I love the girly, floral looks that are present on the runway, I'm also partial to the grunge and punk inspired looks. Fashion is truly cyclical and after all the eighties throw-back looks in the past few year, it's only natural for grunge to be the next big thing to come back. Being a teen of the nineties myself I think I'm predisposed to loving these looks.

4 comments:

In Yr Fshn said...

Is it just me or has grunge been coming back for like, two years now? I'm excited about it... I didn't really make the cut off the first time.

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Yes, I think it's been creeping back for a while now. I'm interested to see how popular it becomes.

Anonymous said...

this grunge style is totally totally best description of my ideal style..too bad..here where I live ..You just can't find those kind of clothes unless it becomes a popular way of fashion :( ..it seems it will be soon :))))
Great site ;) Love your work!

geri hirsch said...

im totally into the grunge and really into alexander wang!